Millennium Entry is an advanced online access control system designed specifically for sites that require security for 50 doors or less. Its architecture is suited for building facilities that wish to have a reliable but easy to use high security online access control system. Millennium Entry allows personnel to manage their access control system from a standard PC with a Windows operating system. It will track all activities and events as they occur in real-time.
Millennium Entry Features
- Pre-wired system comes in simple to install kits; complete with everything you need in the box
- Distributed intelligence architecture ensures the doors function normally even if communication is off-line
- Easy expansion – one door at a time add-on kits
- Adapts to facilities from 2 doors up to 50 doors
- Instant alarm annunciation supported by maps, sounds, instructions and reports
- Very secure connection between the control panel and the readers utilizing a sophisticated communication protocol
Number of Sites: 5 hard-wired or dial-up | Access Points per System: 50 | Readers per Access Point: 1 Monitored Alarmed Points: 350 | Relays Supported: 100 (on / off) plus 400 optional Cardholders in the System: Unlimited | Cardholders per Access Point: 10,000 | Audit Events per Access Point: 2,000 | Time Zones: 200 | Alarms per Access Point: 7 including door contact
- User Management: Complete user profile | Customizable fields | Complete activity reports | Card auto-expiry | Lost / stolen card tracking
- System Operators: Master Levels: 2 | Custom Levels: Unlimited | All software rights can be selectively assigned to operators
- Access Point Management: Complete user access control with flexible time schedules | Full current status (alarm and relay conditions) | Remote unlock | Temporary relay override
- Generate Reports: System audits | User access and related activities | Alarm events | History | Door status | Site status| Export reports to Microsoft Excel and / or Microsoft Word
© 2014 Millennium Group, Inc.